Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The Virgin Flora

hello all,

Interesting story out of Manchester England where "Flora", a female Komodo Dragon gave birth to 5 baby dragons. What's the big deal you say? Well zoo officials are claiming that "Flora" did all of this with what they claim is a "virgin birth", meaning the mother had no contact with any male dragons before she became "with dragon". Here is a pic of Flora:









Scientists are saying that while other reptiles have been known to reproduce asexually, this is the first for the Komodo Dragon. This leads me to believe one thing..

Flora is a lying little whore.

There, I said it. It had to be said. I know what your thinking.."Shane, how can you say this, aren't you afraid?". Look, I know how strong the Reptile Lobby is and I thought long and hard before I said this..but enough is enough. I have a source on the inside that tells me that everyone at the zoo knows that the Komodos are the party lizard. Any herpetologist worth his salt will tell you that when it comes to which lizards are the most promiscuous, the Komodo tops them all, not the Iguana, the Gecko or even the Horny Toad. My source on the inside tells me that the reptile world has a saying, "Date a Komodo, but marry a Gila". Look, the evidence is right there, Flora is eight years old, that's still young. She still wants to go out, have some fun. She goes out, gets a little careless and ..well, you know the rest. I say give it a month, let's see if she still claims "virgin birth" when it comes time for dragon support payments.

s