Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Step One: Introduce yourself

Hello all,

Well, here we go...a little nervous. Really want to make a good first impression with my very first web-log or "blog" entry. As you may notice from time to time, I will be using this blog as a journal of sorts to note and track my experience of writing a blog. The following is a sample:

day one / entry one: After a rather clumsy introduction, I smoothly segued into the journal entry. This has bought me some time. What to do next?..think Shane think.

That is but a small "behind the scenes" (industry talk) glimpse into what this blog will entail. Now, will I have all the blog "standards"?..yes, but I plan to bring something different to this new and blossoming medium, things that everyone else glides right by like pop culture minutia, sports opinions and a seemingly endless string of personal thoughts and "wonderings". Sounds enticing doesn't it? Well stay tuned!

s